Monday 30 April 2012

What I see.

So to give you a visual on my sight:

 It's like holding a strong led to your eye in the middle of your sight for about 3 minutes and then taking it away and you have a bright spot in the middle of your sight no matter where you look for about a minute or so. If you don't know what thats like it's also like after a really good flash from a camera and you have that spot in your sight for a couple seconds its like that but it doesn't go away for me. It is also blury in my periferals bright lights make the blind spot bigger and sometimes the blind spot will look like something i saw earlier like maybe a pole. Shadows and poles look similar, I see better at night and it's not because it's dark even when I turn off the lights in the day, i still see the same the blind spot, only it's smaller at night.

"__" T.B.K. Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment