Monday 30 July 2012

crazy street dance weekend

so this weekend was unreal business wise and party wise, ill start on saturday because friday nothing really happened. i finally got to meet anjelo the bar owner from notre dame who has heard so much about me and vise versa, he is from california venice beah and has a long board over his bar and has been waiting to meet me to let me ride it. i rode the long board in the middle of main street infront of the bar i will put videos up on my brett the blind kid  facebook page. he told me he thought he would have to ride with me but i learnt all the tricks and basics he taught me within 10 seconds.

i also regular skateboarded on saturday night  it started out pretty hard but then it got a lot darker and that made it easier to skate because i could the edges from the light from the school, i worked my board in alot now i can land varial kickflips when i dont loose my wheel:P

the street dance was amazing, i sold 5 shirts i didnt think i was gonna sell, the first one i sold was to someone who saw me skating when they drove by i was just taking off my shirt karissa saw me. then i was mistaken for justin bieber and had a picture taken of me. i also was asked to take pictures with a couple other peaople :). the singer on stage anounced that i was selling shirts thanks to paul. my favorite part of the night was when i was recognized as the blind kid i over heard someone saying is that him is that the blind kid and someone else saying is that brett devloo!!

__TBK

No comments:

Post a Comment