Tuesday 28 May 2013

chicks dig scars

hey so i made a sticker that says the blind kid on it in brail and i put on the back of my phone, so now on my phone i have my logo and i have the blind kid in brail. while at the pits yestarday for senior skip day after i showed a couple of people it more and more kept asking to see it or well feel it.
so for an update on my skate boarding i can now land laser flips fakie laser flips and sometimes tre flips, while handstanding i can ollie with my hands. on a side note on that topic around the beginning of this season i was doing a handstand and my left wrist gave out and i hit my face on the ground cutting up my chin, then with this battle wound i went to a social with a band aid on my face, and this girl ripped it off my face and said "chicks dig scars".
back to skateboarding i have a photoshoot with pancakes and skateboards soon and one with the winnipeg free press.

No comments:

Post a Comment