Tuesday 1 May 2012

School and Facebook.

My iPad helps me so much with school and everything that involves reading, writing and typing on a computer. I have voice over on my ipad so it reads everything I do, when I tap on something it will read it and I have to double tap it to activate it, I also have a wireless keyboard for my iPad and when I type it reads it out for everything. It enables me to use Facebook, Blogger and anything on the internet. I type out all my assignments and email them to the teachers. I'm sure that answered alot of questions :]

"__" T.B.K. Brett.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen some hearing impaired people get good results with Dragon Naturally Speaking as a tool for writing. After a little bit of training, it is THE best voice-to-text software on the market. The people at the U of Winnipeg in the Disability Resource Centre swear by it!

    Generally it's not used as much by visually impaired people, but it could come in handy. Check to see if they have a trial version. :)

    ReplyDelete