Thursday 17 May 2012

successful day

at the carreer symposium for the disabled i went to today (i dislike how they have to label it ) i talked to people at a couple booths and susan gave me her email to contact her to talk one on one with the speaker who i missed he was for the be your own boss (entrapenour) his name is chris and he has low vision too. i now as of last week own a business, the blind kid is mine and under my name it is government approved. susan asked me to publically speak at a camp in the summer and tell my story. i was walking around after that booth and two girls ran up to me saying susan told them they have to talk to me, the one girl was miss team winnipeg, her name is jen and she asked me if she could put my blog on her website, and if i wanted to speak publically at another eventfor her. so all in all it was quite a successful day. the message i got from the carreer symposium was the posibilities are endless of what people can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment