Monday 10 June 2013

busy day with great friends

today mei worked out twice first thing when i got to school i went hard and then i went for a walk to tim hortans for a tea because i lost my voice andthen i got a slurpee, then on my way back i went to visit my friends mom at her work who i havent talked to in a quite a while and she was really pleased for the surprise. then when i got back to school my bro called me saying hes done one of his exams and seeing if i wanted to go workout with them so i did. when i got back to the school my cousin who i havent talked to in very long time called me asking if i wanted to go for lunch, i gave him directions on how to meet me somewhere and i left the school running and met him there at the same time i didnt even need to use my cane but i had it jus incase. i then got home and my other bro called me asking if was home and he just got home from alberta this week so i havent seen him in like 3 months and we had a good time hanging out. so all in all i had a great day :P

No comments:

Post a Comment