Sunday 16 June 2013

shwing

this weekend i went to notre dame and hung out with my cousin andmet some new friends. there was this guy that didnt believe that iwas blind when i told him and he overheard me using a pickup line the last social i was at when i said hey im blind want to make out lol and he thought it was just a sick pick up line and thought of using it :P then he met me on saturday and was just making fun and teasing me like one of the bros and then he actually realized that i am blind and he felt so bad for making fun like it had nothing to do with my vision and i told him its cool man it makes me feel like im normal and not getting special treatment. while at his house i had to go inside and change i went in alone and made my way upsstairs and into a room i had no idea what kind of room it was and i took alot of turns to get ito it and then on the way out i got lost in the house and went out the front door which is not the door i came in and started yelling MARCO and then i hear POLO from far bac so i made my way out and around to the backyard and someone got my shoes from the back door:P
then later that day a couple of the guys said who wants to go golfing and isad well yeah and 2 other guys went to the course i golfed all 9 holes and we played best ball and we actually used my ball a few times and i also got 2 putts in all they did was line me up and i would swing i also drove the golf cart the majority of the time i got it in the water onece and had to golf 6 holes with a wet foot:P and we were good the rest of the game and then we went to a social and a bunch of old friends i havent seen or talked to in a long time were thee
if you want to see the video of me hitting one of the balls i will have it on my facebook just go to brett devloo

No comments:

Post a Comment