Wednesday 19 June 2013

were you rolling when i ate concrete ?

so i had an interview with shaw tv and it went great they shot me skating alot and they had some really good questions like she asked me if i knew how unique my personality and attitude is and i was like uh nope its just me:) they got me skating with my cane down the sidewalk and i told them that my buddy usuallygets interviewed with me and they were like can you call him so he answered some questions and they also shot us walking down the sidewalk just chatting about whatever.
while skating for them i took a nasty fall while mid air i was jumping the bank of the pyramid and lostfooting and tried to get back on the board and tripped myself with my board and i landed a bit away from the ramp on my hip my shoulder my elbow and my knee and ankle but only walked away with some road rash and kept skating first thing i did was look at the camera man and he said in a thank god voice "we didnt get that dont worry " i was like oh my god are you serious tha twould have been epic if you got that lol then i did a handstand for the camera then the interviewer was like i cant watch then she did watch and was like can do that again i need a picture lol im like yeah sure i guess:P
then i also hung out with an old friend and met someone she has told about me :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay ! Sooooo your friend has a name :p silly. and you gotta learn to be more careful! Plus, I talk about you to everybody, nothing new there! haha

    ReplyDelete